Monday, November 12, 2007

Cili Prawns / Sambal Udang

Prawns is my favourite after crabs .... yes I know its high in cholestrol but once in a while its ok.







I normally will stir fry my prawns with a bit of oil first so that when you finally cook them your sambal won't be watery.





All you need for a result like above are:-

2 big onions cut into rings.
4 garlics sliced into strips.
3 tablespoons of cili boh(if you are a cili queen then add more:)
2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
salt/sugar to taste.

Fry 3 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the onions and garlic.
Add in the cili and fry till fragrant before adding the ketchup.
Stir in the fried prawns.
Salt and sugar to taste.

This is my easy or rather lazy style of cooking prawns.

11 comments:

Azian hasan said...

Sedapnya rupa sambal udang tu..pembuka selera.

Kak Elle said...

azian...
Salam senang aje cuba lah:)

Dal said...

Lama tak berkunjung ke sini. Azian, masakan kak elle ni mmg semuanya nmpk sedap n menyelerakan...n senang untuk dimasak...tu best tu...teruskan usaha kak elle.

Kak Elle said...

dalila or issit wati...terima kasih sudi singgah.Mmg recipe2 saya semua nya senang nak buat...selalu cari jln short cut...hehe

Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, when I come down to Singapore I will bring some cupcakes for you alright. By the way, I am so allergic to prawn, air dia pun will do harm to my whole system. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm still very new in this field, but trying my best to improve. Encouraging words such as yours give me reasons to keep going. Thanks.

Kak Elle said...

wiz...

thank you in advance....hehe
really love your cake decor .... keep it up:)

cikMilah said...

KakElle, kita suka betul short-cut-cook macam akak ni. Ye lah kita balik kerja anak dah lapar....very practical...terima kasih kakElle.

Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

most of my cooking byk express kan?yes balik dah penat terpaksa buat yg shortcut:)

Anonymous said...

your sambal udang looks delicious! i'll have it a try when im done wth my finals here. and i gotta say those recipes are really easy! thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Aku bertanya-tanya sekarang jika kita dapat berbicara tentang statistik situs Anda - volume pencarian, dll, saya sedang mencoba situs yang saya dapat membeli adspace melalui - beritahu saya jika kita bisa bicara tentang harga dan yang lainnya. Cheers mate Anda melakukan pekerjaan yang besar sekalipun.

Anonymous said...

Ini masalah saya benar-benar dipecahkan, terima kasih!.